Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Neiman Marcus Chocolate Chip Cookies

   Hey everyone, hope you enjoyed our one post. Many of you may not know that one of our absolute favorite things to bake is cookies. Oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip are our favorites and therefore have become our specialty. In addition to the oatmeal cookie recipe we posted earlier, I (Lisa) am going to add my favorite chcolate chip cookie recipe that I made yesterday. We have tried many recipes and this Neiman Marcus Chocolate Chip cookie has definitely beaten out the rest, especially when it comes to how quickly they vanish from the cooling rack. Try them out and let us know what you think! Hopefully you will enjoy them as much as Allie and I do....we give them a 5/5 star rating, thank you Neiman Marcus! 


Below I have made a photo log of some of the steps and the final product, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment